Student Performance Coordinators Contact
Student Performance Coordinators' (SPC) primary focus is to provide unparalleled levels of service and support to school to improve student achievement. SPCs work to ensure that continuous improvement practices at the school level are implemented efficiently and effectively. The SPC assists schools to implement systems aimed at closing the achievement gap as well as systems that support, measure, and inform teaching and learning, professional development, and systems of continuous improvement.
- Theresa Morateck, firstname.lastname@example.org, Central Region
- Janice St. Louis, email@example.com, Contracted Schools
- Bronson McCarty, firstname.lastname@example.org, East Region
- Lisa Stardy, email@example.com, High School Region
- Jenna Harer, firstname.lastname@example.org, Northwest Region
- Annie B. Knopp, email@example.com, Southwest Region